Hello! Thank you so much for considering commissioning me! I look forward to hearing from you! Please read the entire commission information section to clear up any questions you may have!
Payment: PayPal only.
If you’d like a quote, feel free to contact me. Keep in mind your final price will vary.
A couple of things to know before sending your email:
1. Look over my gallery. You can get an idea of what I create and what I’m good at.
2. When contacting me, give a complete, detailed description of what you’d like for your commission. The more detail, the better.
3. All art is created by me and I own its copyright. You cannot resell. It is for personal use only. Separate prices are available for commercial uses, just let me know!
4. If you’re interested in my process, feel free to check out my Art Process page.
5. As a general rule, the more specific or complicated the piece, the higher the cost.
A good read for how to commission an artist if you are unfamiliar with the process (deviantART link): How to Commission an Artist
Here’s a quick rundown on what the process for your commission might look like!
1. Contact me using this form. Include as many details as you can so I can provide a proper quote!
2. Commission details are discussed and we decide on a price that is good for the both of us (see pricing below).
3. Half of the agreed price is sent via PayPal in order for me to get started. Sorry, no refunds! (The second half is paid once the image has been complete.)
4. I begin your commission, sending you work in progress shots periodically or upon request. We work together to make sure your commission is something special!
5. Once the image is to your liking, second half of payment is sent. High resolution JPG of your commission is then sent to you via Dropbox link (typically).
what your commission includes
All commissions include:
1. High resolution JPG once second half of payment has been complete (approximately 6000px at the highest dimension, ~96DPI).
2. Three (3) major revisions.
3. Work in progress shots.
The below prices are guidelines to give you an idea. Your final price may vary.
portraits – head/bust shot
$100 – $250+
Best For: High detail/costuming on upper portion of body. Close ups for hair, helmets, shoulders, etc.
Includes: Single detailed character with a simple background. Head/bust shot only. Can also include effects, etc.
portraits – full body
$150 – $350+
Best For: Fully armored characters, high detail/costuming on entire character, interesting poses, etc.
Includes: Single detailed character with a simple background. Full body. Can also include effects, etc.
$250 – $400+
Best For: Fully immersive scene based entirely around your character. Where they would be, what they would be doing. The entire scene tells a story of your character.
Includes: The works. Single detailed character, detailed background, effects, etc.
Additional character/creature: $25-$100+ (price depends on size and detail)
Supplies: $ Various
Facial Likeness: $150 PER
Extra Revisions: $100 PER
Rush Order: $ Various (depends on date and complexity of commission)
Extra charges are not limited to above, but I will let you know if any of your requests will incur an extra charge!